Seventh edition – Sunday 21 October 2018
About the race
The Orneau is a river which flows into the Province of Namur, Belgium. The “Trail de l’Orneau” offers you to discover its valley, its charming villages, and magnificent panoramic points of view. An authentic country trail.
The organizers, the GTC (Gembloux Triathlon Club) and the GAG (Gembloux Athletic Group) have concocted two pаrcоurs of 19 (250m D+) and 33 kilometres (420m D+) for runners and nordic walkers. The route passes through country roads, woods, cobbles and muddy paths.
Bossière’s “La Bulle” multipurpose hall
13 rue de la Croix-Rouge
5032 Bossière (Gembloux, Belgium)
Runners start at 10:00
Nordic walkers start at 10:05
The price of your registration to the Trail de l’Orneau includes :
- Changing rooms and hot showers.
- Free kindergarten for runners’ children.
- Pasta offered to each runner after the race.
- Tombola of local products (lot awarded directly on arrival).
- Prices for the first 3, in vouchers and/or local products.
Part of the profits goes to an association in the region.
PAF : 14 euros, pre-registration only at https://traildelorneau.be/inscriptions/